- I am halfway finished with my MBA; but ended up changing jobs, adopting JJ, getting pregnant, and I could think of at least a dozen more reasons why I haven't finished...
- I get up and check on JJ at least once while he is sleeping every single night. And now that I am about to have a baby and getting up 4-5 times a night...I check on him that often. Yeah, I am full of paranoia.
- I truly believe that I am going to win the lottery some day. But then again, I told this to a co-worker and she said that she always believed she would win too. So now I am wondering, does everyone think they will win someday?
- I have thought about going to school to become a pastor. I highly doubt this will ever happen, but what a great job...
- I really, really want to move someday...to another place - city, state, whatever. That being said, it is hard for me to accept change and learn to deal with unfamiliar things so I might just be stuck in NW Ohio for my entire life.
- I like being pregnant. Maybe it's because I am nervous of the whole labor process, or the fact that I will be handling a newborn. Whatever it is, I just like being pregnant.
- My latest TV obsession is Dog the Bounty Hunter. I've been watching the show off and on for about 2 years now (and was introduced by my mom), but for some reason am fascinated by this family as of late.
Ok, so that's it for my Meme. No tagging anyone else as I came into the picture way to late.