Friday, November 10, 2006

Hard

Mom is gone now. She is gone and it is hard without her. hard hard hard.
She tried to fight, but it just wasn't meant to be, so she is gone now and we will all stay here and live and remember and wait. Wait until we will see her again.

When I was younger I used to tell everyone that I would come back and mess with them after I died. I told them that if they were ever sitting home and saw their lights randomly turning on or off, that was me. I wonder if mom is going to give us a sign that she is still here, around us, watching us, whatever. She always said that if you see a bird's feather after someone passes, that is their spirit and a way for you to know that they are around. She was always finding feathers.

1 comment:

Denise :o) said...

I just found your blog and have been reading from the beginning. I just wanted to say how very sorry I am for your loss. Your Mother sounds like a wonderful person and will be missed by so many. I'm sure she's looking down at you with pride as you welcome your new son... her new grandson. (((HUGS)))