Sunday, October 01, 2006

Here I Am...Again

So this is now officially my second blog. I created my first yesterday (actually late last night), and cannot figure out for the life of me how to get back into the site. So my second blog will be my true blog and the one created last night will forever reside in cyberspace never to be updated again. If you care, here is the text from my first post:

Who would have thought? Me...a person who gets paid to write for a living...would be posting a blog for free. I tried to fight it. I tried to ignore the hundreds of thousands of bloggers already sharing their infinite wisdom with cyber geeks everywhere. But after several years of writing a book that may never be finished, I figured a blog might just be the way to share my stories with the world. Do they care? Probably not. But this blog is easy(and cheaper than therapy). And besides, one not necessarily be a cyber geek to host their own webpage in this day and age.

I seem to have a lot going on in my life right now. So stay tuned folks...it's going to be a bumpy ride...

No comments: